Bluewater Plastic Surgery provides a variety of non-surgical solutions that achieve dramatic improvements in many skin problems. With little or no recovery periods, these treatments will not disrupt your lifestyle or make you wait for results. All the treatments listed below are non-surgical methods used to rejuvenate the skin. Although they are not permanent, these treatments can considerably reduce the appearance of lines, creases, and wrinkles.
When considering noninvasive techniques like Botox and facial fillers, “it’s all about the injector.” It is not simply injecting the product; the injector must understand the science of Botox and which filler will achieve the patient’s goals, whether you are filling a deep line or adding volume to the cheek. Dr. Clark is considered an expert injector with the ability to bring art and science together to obtain a result you are amazed with.
- Botox: This cosmetic treatment involves injecting Botox into areas such as worry lines, frown lines, laugh lines and crow’s feet to block impulses from the nerve to the facial muscles that contribute to these expression lines. Botox relaxes the muscles so they do not contract which helps to soften these lines. Botox injections are a temporary solution and results may last from three to six months.Most patients love Botox because it improves the brow position, resulting in a temporary brow lift. This provides a younger, brighter appearance while still looking very natural. Common areas Botox can improve include: low brow position, frown lines between the eyebrows (sometimes referred to as “the 11s”), crow’s feet around the eyes and bunny lines (the paper-thin lines along the ridge of the nose).Dr. Clark has injected Botox since 1998. He is a guest lecturer on Botox and Facial Fillers in New York annually. As an experienced injector, Dr. Clark uses Botox to improve other facial regions such as upper lines of the lip, marionette lines around the mouth and the banding of the neck.
- Juvéderm: This filler is based on a natural substance found in the body, hyaluronic acid, which has been stabilized for long duration, usually lasting 6-12 months. Its use ranges from treating fine lines to reshaping facial contours and lip augmentation.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is a dermal filler used to fill facial folds and wrinkles; it is made of calcium-based microspheres that not only fill and volumize but also work with your body to stimulate new collagen production. Results can last 12 months or more.
- Voluma: Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is used to improve facial shape especially to add volume to the cheek.
- Volbella and Belotero: These are fine hyaluronic products often used for vertical lines of the lips and around the eyes.